Saturday, March 1, 2008

Some of the things we do every week

On Mondays I have two things to do. First, I go to my English school and second, I go to my violin lesson.

On Tuesdays I only go to school.


On Wednesdays I go to school and I go English.


On Thursdays I only go to school.


On Fridays I go to school, I go to the English school and I go to the theatre club.


On Saturdays I do the half of my homework and I go for history, theory, harmony and solfege at the music school.


On Sundays I do the other homework, I play the violin and I play with the laptop.


Reporter-Painter: Chris A.
On Mondays I eat breakfast and I brush my teeth and go to school. I finish my homework. On Tuesdays I play football and I talk with my friends. On Wednesdays I go to the park with my friends and we play basketball. On Thursdays I eat lunch with my parents at two o'clock. On Fridays I go to my friend's house and then I work with my dad.
Reporter: Elias

No comments: