Saturday, March 1, 2008

What we do every day

Reporter-painter: Kiki


Reporter-painter: Helen

Reporter-painter: Eugene

Reporter-painter: Soula



Reporter-painter: Pashalis
I usually get up at half past seven. I have a glass of milkand marmelade for breakfast at eight o'clock. I brush my teeth, prepare my bag and go to school with my twin brother. I meet my friends and talk. After, I have lessons. I usually have Greek language and maths. At breaks we play "hide and seek". I go home and relax at half past one. I have spaghetti for lunch at two o'clock. I do my homework at half past five.I help my mother with the housework. I sometimes put dishes in the dish washer. I have light food for dinner. I go to bed at ten o'clock.
Reporter: Thanos
I usually go to school at eight o’clock. I go home at half past one. I have lunch at two o’clock. I do my homework at three o’clock. I finish doing my homework at seven o’clock. I go to the swimming pool at half past seven. I go home at half past eight. I watch TV at nine o’clock. I go to bed at ten o’clock.
Reporter: Nick
In the morning, I get up, wear my clothes, eat breakfast and go to my school. At school I meet my friends and play basketball, football, hide and seek. At noon I come back to my house, eat lunch, watch TV and do my homework. In the afternoon I go out with my friends and play.
Reporter:Dimitris
I get up at half past seven. Then I drink my milk and I brush my teeth. I go to school, I meet my friends and we start the lesson. Then I go home and we have lunch. Later, I do my homework with my sister and I play with my friends basketball and football. I go home at half past seven and I have a shower. Then I put my books in my bag. I brush my teeth and I go to bed at half past nine. On Tuesdays I go to English school and then I visit my grandparents. On Wednesdays I go to music school. At my free time I play with my sister and with my friends or I play computer games.
Reporter: Steve

No comments: